The first touch of the collar and the pockets will tell you why customers choose our battle-tested WindRider jackets for their water adventures. So whether you are chasing tuna or running from a squall, our rain jacket will keep you dry and warm.
We Know Water
Our All-American design team consists of sailors, fishermen, paddlers, and general outdoors men. With a history of sailboat building, WindRider knows the water and we design all our products to ensure that any fishing or sailing you do in the rain is the most comfortable and fun it can be.
We incorporate all the features you need into our Pro Foul Weather Jacket.
Waterproof, Wind and Rain Protection
We started with a tough 100% waterproof outer shell that’s never rubbery or plasticy feeling like cheaper import options.
- Double Storm Flaps & Adjustable Hems give you 100% waterproof protection
- Windproof Fleece-lined collars to keep your face warm
- Double zipper venting for a fully-breathable Jacket
- 5 Oversized Pockets give you more storage than other jackets
- A roll-away hood with bill keeps rain out of your face
Then to keep out the wind, rain, snow we designed in.
- Taped Seams
- A Double Storm Flap
- An Adjustable Hem
- Adjustable inner sleeves
Comfort and Warmth For Your Face & Hands
Outdoor Enthusiasts say this is also the best Foul Weather Jacket for keeping electronics and personal items safe. Your WindRider Jacket
Fleece-Lined Collars to keep your face warm (even in cold pelting rain) Adjustable Hood with a rain-stopping bill that rolls away when not in use FIeece-Lined, Hand-Warmer pockets to keep your fingers toasty and safe
This Rain Jacket will keep you warm during long days on the water.
5 Oversized Pockets
Outdoor Enthusiasts say this is also the best Foul Weather Jacket for keeping electronics and personal items safe.
Your WindRider Jacket features:
- 2 zippered Chest Pockets for big cell phones
- 1 Internal Pocket for wallets
- 2 fleece-lined Handwarmer pockets to keep your fingers toasty and safe