- Standard Features
- Optional Features
The RAVE V is in prototype stage with minor modifications underway. "V" foils allow for self-correcting simplifying the operation. Comfortable face forward seating and foot pedal steering like the WR17. "A-frame" rig - two main sails eliminate the need for jib.
- Pontoon log material 0.1
- Pontoon log length 22'3"
- Pontoon log diameter 26"
- Max. recommended HP 200
- Max. person capacity (persons) 11
- Length 24'2"
- Fuel capacity (gal.) 52
- Deck width 102"
- Deck length 22'2"
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- NMMA® certified
- ABYC® approved
- 26" (66.04 cm) diameter, .100 pontoon logs w/ individual chambers & internal supports
- 7-ply, 3/4" (1.91 cm) pressure-treated deck w/ every panel mechanically fastened to Z-bars
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty reinforced deck trim
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Multi-density furniture foam for maximum comfort