Racing Spray Top
Hurry! Only 9 Left in Stock!
- Waterproof, Breathable laminated fabric with mesh liner for comfort all day on the water
- Reflective strips on the shoulders in the front and back
- 2 waist pockets and 1 shoulder pocket for food and gear
- PU Cuffs and neck with adjustable velcro for nearly watertight seal
- Neoprene waist with velcro adjustment, so the the jacket doesn't ride up
Had to return. The zipper on one side pocket just wouldnâ€™t open. We tried but it is molded or sewn in. Too bad because it is a nice jacket but ordered for the pockets to store stuff while sail racing. Never got to test it out sailing so donâ€™t know how waterproof it is. Sizing was loose but good if you want to wear layers. XL for 6â€™1 200 LB male
At the baseline, it has adjustable cuffs. neck and waist, as one would expect from a good spray jacket. It also has a mesh lining, enabling a little more breathing. Arm pockets are often too small to be usable, but that's not the case here. I usually sit on the line between L and XL. The XL fits with a little room for layering and movement.
Quick delivery, Nice fit, not bulky
This jacket fits well. I haven't used it on the water yet, but I am very hopeful that it will help keep me warmer and dryer when kayak sailing on cooler days.