Pro Sailing Gloves
Hurry! Only 92 Left in Stock!
WindRider Performance Sailing gloves are the perfect multisport water glove. With a new brushed amara palm for better grip, padding underneath all the reinforcement areas, mesh back and low profile wrist these are the perfect gloves for any of your watersport needs. Sizing for men, women or children
- Breathable and Fast Drying - We put a mesh back on these gloves so they will keep your hands cooler in warm weather and so they dry faster when your hands do get wet. No more soggy gloves on those multi-day regattas or paddling trips
- Excellent Protection - Newly updated with a brushed amara leather palm gives you the ultimate protection from rope burns or blisters, while providing better grip. Say goodbye to blisters and hello to more fun
- Extra Padding - You spoke and we listened. New for 2018 we have added a layer of padding under the palm. Not so thick to lose any feel, but added protection while hauling on the sheets or gripping your paddle
- Nimble Fingers - With either just the thumb or forefinger or all the fingers cut to about 2/3 finger length, you will have full mobility to tie knots, open sandwich bags or twiddle your thumbs.
- Multisport - We hate single use appliances, why tolerate single use gloves? The WindRider gloves can be used for kayaking, SUP, Sailing, wakeboarding or anywhere else you need your hands protected on the water. 1 pair of gloves = endless fun on the water. Unisex sizing for Men, Women, or Youth
These fit great and seem durable but the velcro wrist strap is on the inside. I'd much prefer it on the outside. Still, for the price, this is a great value.
These were perfect for my daughters sailing practices . They kept her hands a bit warmer and were durable and saved her hands from Getting calloused
My husband races an inland lake sailboat every weekend in the summer. He claims that these gloves are comfortable and are holding up well. Highly recommend.
I use the gloves for long distance kayaking-not enough padding around the thumb areas.
These gloves were true to size, fit well, and provided good coverage for my kayaking activities.