- Standard Features
- Optional Features
JY understands the weekend warrior in you. You don’t have the time to tinker with a boat…or train 7 days a week. You want to launch your boat and go be a contender. With the JY15, the boat you buy is the boat you race. And because the JY15 is so fun and easy to sail, finding crew is a breeze.
Look around you right now…your crew could be your husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, children or grandchildren. And boy, will they love our crew friendly curves with gunwales designed for comfortable hiking.
With over 80 active fleets and more than 2000 JY15s nationwide, you’ll never have a problem finding someone to play with.
- Self bailing, ergo dynamic cockpit
- Kick up rudder and centerboard for easy beaching
- An extremely stable 275 lb. hull that allows for a greater range of crew weight
- Flared sides provide a comfortable hiking edge
- One Design specifications ensure that every boat is the same
- A planing hull that you’ll never outgrow
The JY15 sailboat is sold "ready to sail" but add-ons are available such as a trailer or dolly.
- Length: 15'
- Beam: 5' 10"
- Main: 100 sq. ft.
- Jib: 35 sq. ft.
- Mast Height: 22′
- Trailer: $1695
- Dolly: $511