Astus 24 Details
This multihull is 24’ 3” long and 17’ wide (outriggers extended), and features a comfortable cockpit with seating for 6. In addition, it offers a spacious interior cabin, berths for 4 people, a kitchenette area, a forward cabin with a toilet, and plenty of storage.
Telescoping outriggers can be extended and retracted both off and on the water, providing flexibility to fit into monohull marina slips. When the outriggers are retracted the boat is only about 8’ 5” wide, making it very trailerable. With a weight of only 1,650 lbs, the Astus 24 cruiser is easy to launch and transport, whether it’s for a day on the lake or to discover new horizons navigating coastal waters for days at a time.
Starting at $57,850. Price ex-works France at April 2016 Euro to dollar conversion.
- Capacity: 6 adults
- Hull, deck and floats made by infusion fiberglass process
- White gelcoat – deco adhesive – red edging
- Selden brand aluminum rigging
- Dacron sail with 2 reef point plus jib .
- 2 trampolines
- Pulpit, rear balconies with straps, handrails
- Plexiglas tinted windows fixed, opening deck hatch in saloon
- Engine bracket
- 1 carriage Mainsail Ball
- Topping lift and lazy jacks
- 1 lockable bow locker – 2 lockers in open cockpit
Price: $57,850 not including import to U.S.