WindRider 17 Center Foot Steering
- Adds the ability to steer by foot from the center cockpit
- Includes a second set of steering tracks, rails, adjustable pedals, extension lines and connecting hardware
- Can be installed by the factory when purchasing a new WR17 or ordered separately for install by current owners
- Aluminum steering rails have counter-sunk bolt holes on both ends
- Rails are meant to be swapped with the existing rear rails as the rears need to have attachments going fore (to the extension cables) and aft (to the steering cables). This allows the use of both steering sets as they are linked in series to the rudder head.