Hurry! Only 198 Left in Stock!
- Waterproof Against The Toughest Storms
- Light Weight And Durable
- Mesh Panels Under Arms Allow For Extra Venting
- Breathable In All Weather Conditions
Delivery and Returns
- We have an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide a return label to send back your item.
- If you need an exchange, please contact us with the order number and the item you would like exchanged and we will send you the replacement item with a return label. Please note that if you do not return the original item within 30 days you will be charged for the replacement item as well.
- Once we have received the return we will process your refund, typically within 2-3 business days of receiving it.
Rinse After Use. Especially if you are using the gear in salt water, make sure to rinse with fresh water after use and hang to dry.
If you are to machine wash your gear, make sure you use Non-Biologic Soap. These detergents are specially designed for rain gear and help preserve the DWR rainproof coating.
Machine wash warm or cold on a normal cycle. Hang dry or tumble dry with no heat.
For more information on how to take care of your rainproof WindRider gear you can watch the video below: See Video
AS SEEN ON
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is WindRider?
WindRider is a Minnesota based family business.
Where do your products come from?
We have a diverse supply chain. We source from Vietnam, China, Cambodia and Pakistan. Everything is made to our specifications and shipped to our warehouse in MI. We verify everything before we ship to our customers.
Will I get my product without any issue?
Everything is shipped from our warehouse in Burton MI. We ship the same or next day via USPS or UPS
Do you have a money-back guarantee?
We have a 30 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you aren't 100% satisfied you may return it for a full refund.