- WATERPROOF – Nothing is worse than being cold and wet, which is why this paddling jacket is 100% waterproof. Made from PVC coated nylon with fully taped seams, this pullover will keep you warm and dry all day on the water. So whether you are rafting, sailing, paddling, SUP or any other water sports, stay dry and comfortable in this jacket.
- ZIPPER POCKET – When we are out on the water there is always something that needs to be carried and stored. We put a convenient shoulder pocket on this jacket so that you can keep your car keys, multitool, credit card or any other small item you need to have a better day on the water.
- EASY ENTRY – With a 1/4 zip pullover style, you will be able to easily get in and out of the jacket. If you get hot, you can simply unzip a little way and get some air flow. We even put some soft fabric behind the zipper so that when you decide you want to have it tight around your neck to keep the water out, it will still be comfortable. We like to think that we thought of it all.
- ADJUSTABLE NECK AND WRISTS – Unlike our competitors, we use a softer and more water tight material on your neck and wrists. There is nothing worse than getting water down your back or up your sleeve, so with our handy Velcro adjustable neck and sleeves, you can prevent this from happening.
- MORE FEATURES / BETTER PRICE – WindRider does everything direct. Because we sell directly to end users we are able to offer more features while still providing a better price. The factories that produce our products are the same as many of the other brand names, but because we source direct, we are able to pass on the savings to you. Have a problem or don’t like it? Worry free returns. We 100% stand behind our products.
I wore this jacket first time today. It's just what I needed. I'm an older whitewater kayaker who's paddling a lot of flat water these days. I needed something to keep the wind and spray off me, now that it's getting cool, not something watertight. The jacket worked great. It fits well. It's is easy to get on and off. Fits well and isn't constricting. I tightened the cuffs up nice and snug, there was minimal leakage but I'm don't plan on having to roll. I like the color, nice and bright. The only problem is that the clasp on the shock cord at the waist broke the second time I tightened it up. It is a fairly important part. It still works but won't for long. Great jacket except for that.
Love this. Using this for camping and kayaking. works great
Can't wait to try it out!
Love this paddle jacket. Its great quality. Love the zip and the adjustable neck and wrist velcro straps. I went up two sizes in order to wear warm fleece underneath while winter kayaking.
great product and seller easy to work with. fast delivery.