- WATERPROOF – These bibs are a PVC coated oxford nylon – which means these will keep you dry in in the cold wet rain. These bibs don’t have a liner, so if wearing shorts they can be a bit “sticky” but it does make them lighter and easier to pack.
- VALUE – Need a quality product at an even better price? The WindRider Base bibs are perfect for you. They will keep you dry, they have a nice thigh pocket, storm flap and double zipper and they won’t break the bank.
- DOUBLE ZIPPER with STORM FLAP – Let’s be honest guys, when you have to go, you go off the back of the boat. We all know what you are doing when you walk to the back of the boat, but now you don’t need to be quite as obvious. So whether you are hunting or fishing or sailing, you no longer have to drop-trou when nature calls.
- COMFORT FIT - We make fun of those guys with their baggy pants hanging around their knees, so why do we accept foul weather gear that is overly baggy? We put elastic in the back near the waist and under the arms, this keeps everything tucked in nicely. You can easily cast or tack without your rain gear getting caught on anything.
- DURABILITY - If you want something super cheap that will last half a season, then look elsewhere. We know that most people want something that will last a long time. That is why we put cordura reinforcement on the butt, the knees and even the hem. To make it even better, we even have the back heel of the pants cut up 3/4in so that you don't step on it with your boot. That is thinking ahead. If you want comfortable, long lasting foul weather gear, then it is time to order your WindRider bibs
Seems to be made from high quality material. Havenâ€™t had to use them yet. Hopefully they will keep me warm and dry.
I only disliked the lack of a zipper at the ankles to make it easier to put them on with boots . I loved the Storm flap with the zipper to make it easier to relieve yourself without having to pull down the bibs , and the pocket on the thigh , also the reinforced stress points . Other than that one minor peave they are great .
Was unsure of whether to go with L or XL. Iâ€™m a 38â€ waist. Got them in a timely fashion as well. Will break them in on my trip to AK. Size feels right though. Like the Velcro . Easy to use.
Tru to size , easy to put on.