- NEVER LOSE A PAIR OVERBOARD AGAIN - These glasses float, so you no longer have to worry about losing a pair to the ocean again. You can also forget about having to put ugly floating sunglasses straps on your cool shades.
- POLARIZED LENSES - REDUCED GLARE - If you spend any time on the water you know you need polarized lenses. Whether you are fly fishing and need to spot the fish below the surface, sailing and watching for those slight ripples of a light gust or just wanting to enjoy not being blind, polarized lenses are a necessity.
- LIGHTWEIGHT and COMFORTABLE - These are the sunglasses that you are going to put on your head and then think you lost them and look around for them only to find they have been on your head the whole time. They are super lightweight and super comfortable so you can wear them all day long without issue.
- WATER and OIL REPELLENT LENSES - When you are out on the water, you get splashed, with the hydrophobic coating on these lenses, the water beads and runs right off. No more having to wipe your glasses so you can see. The lens also repel oil, so you don't have to worry about finger print smudges as much either.
- PERFECT FOR DAYS ON THE WATER - Honesty time, how many pairs of glasses have you lost to the lake or ocean? Nothing is worse than seeing your $150 pair of sunglasses sinking away knowing there is nothing you can do about it. Now if your buddy pushes you off the pontoon boat, you can feel comfortable knowing your glasses will be floating right next to you.
What Other People Say:
"the WindRider Polarized Floating Sunglasses are priced just above a pair of cheapo gas station shades, but out perform some glasses we’ve tested that fetch literally three times the cost." - The WaterCraft Journal.
I spend a lot of time on the water, mostly sailing but a lot of wakesurfing as well. My primary sailing glasses are big-buck Maui Jims with HTC lenses. These are not quite as good, but are very close to the MJ grey lenses. But the amazing upside is that they FLOAT. I find glass leashes a pain, and they are unnecessary with these glasses. Very comfortable wrap-around style, if they manage to come off they are very easy to find in the water, in particular the white ones like I have. And they are perfect for wakesurfing, where you are bound to go for a splash! - Amazon Customer